Qualcomm
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

work ex

San Jose, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm

ProsTechnically very sound company and will keep you busy.

Consas company is not growing so few opportunities for career growth. Also, you need networking within Qualcomm to grow. If you are not organic you are nothing. Also, Company focus is HW and not SW.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to carefully look at the sheer number of Tape out Qualcomm is doing and how they are benefiting the OEMs....sometime it feels like Qualcomm management believes in running fast but not smart.

Fascinating, Challenging, Best place to start your career.

Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros: Free soda :) kidding but still it counts. Work culture, senior employees' interaction to teach you and… Cons: big company, so you cannot reach ahead so quickly. Advice to Senior Management: Keep ot up good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good

Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros: Works in a lot of different application areas making it… Cons: Working in any large firm has some of the common pitfalls. Takes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.