Qualcomm
3.9 of 5 1,260 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Staff Hardware Engineer (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time for more than a year

ProsQualcomm really cares about its employees. I feel like my work is appreciated and that I have a direct impact to the bottom line of the company. Qualcomm is also pretty flexible with work/life balance in that if I need to work remotely to get things done, it is pretty easy.

ConsWe do go through our "crunch times" where we are expected to put in a little more time than the normal week. This seems to be the case for anywhere, and at Qualcomm it's not nearly as bad as what I have seen at others places.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make the employees feel valued!

Incredible workplace that cares for their employees and listens to the creative ideas of everyone.

Intern (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Friendliest Co-Workers You'll Ever Meet - Emphasis on R&D and… Cons: - Ginormous Campus (San Diego) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bad Management, Lack of innovation

Staff Hardware Engineer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent pay and benefits package. Excellent support staffs Located in San Diego Cons: Long working hours. Pathetic middle management up to VP. Lack of innovation. Corporate bully exists at all levels A lot of people are purely resting and vesting, no doing… Advice to Senior Management: Need major restructuring to shed excess baggage. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.