Qualcomm
3.8 of 5 1,526 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

fast growing company

Staff Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

Prosproactive project management. One can gain experience working on latest technologies. Interesting projects to work on. Company is growing in the valley. Fair reviews.

Consinitial ramp up more difficult than usual because involves significant interaction with san diego folks. IT and HR support needs improvement particularly in the bay area..

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd more HR at bay area facilities.

No. 1 in the mobile

Staff Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time for less than a year

Pros: good salary with very competitive compensation package smart people working with you… Cons: i am new here so it is not easy to tell… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Laid back internship with opportunities to prove yourself

Interim Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: For interns: - Great intern activities both at work and outside of work - Good work life balance - Projects: they don't expect a lot from interns, but… Cons: I imagine that it takes a little time to move up… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. You can probably push your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.