Qualcomm
3.8 of 5 1,526 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Solve cutting edge problems in the mobile industry.

San Francisco, CA

ProsAt Qualcomm, we get to work on some of the pressing problems in the wireless / mobile industry. Whether it's advancing LTE or building augmented reality software, you are at the forefront of the industry.

ConsMany of initiatives are limited or structured around QCOM's key businesses: patent licensing and selling mobile chips. Software programs are unfortunately handicapped by this approach - building a highly differentiated experience with software that works only on Qualcomm chips while remaining interoperable with other chipmakers is a constant challenge.

Formerly known as Atheros

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Qualcomm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good, solid engineering staffs. There are variety of people with different… Cons: Nothing in particular, but technical staff qualities could vary significantly… More

Overall excellent experience working at Qualcommm

Senior Staff Manager (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work culture is very good. Competition is too far behind. Takes good… Cons: Can't think of any.... May be high pressure environment... Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.