Qualcomm
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

A great experience

Intern (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

ProsThey are very generous to the interns. The salary is comparable to the full position. They take care of everything, from transportation to accommodation. They arrange lots of activities for the interns to build the network. The recruiting staffs are very helpful and friendly. You get to work with many talented interns coming from different universities. You will be working on a practical problem that actually makes a difference (if it worked) comparing to writing a paper that nobody cares.

ConsI can't really think of any cons. Some people do not have enough guidance from their mentors because their mentors are busy. But it really depends on your luck.

Formerly known as Atheros

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Qualcomm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good, solid engineering staffs. There are variety of people with different… Cons: Nothing in particular, but technical staff qualities could vary significantly… More

Solve cutting edge problems in the mobile industry.

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At Qualcomm, we get to work on some of the pressing problems in the wireless / mobile industry.… Cons: Many of initiatives are limited or structured around QCOM's key businesses: patent licensing and selling mobile chips. Software programs are unfortunately handicapped by this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.