Qualcomm
3.9 of 5 1,260 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Great internship experience

R&D Intern (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

ProsSmart people, interesting projects, and lots of opportunity to succeed. Qualcomm provides what an internship truly should be - a learning experience that benefits both the company and the intern.

ConsLong work hours are sometimes needed in order to complete projects and tasks on time, although no one expects you to work more than you are supposed to.

Interim Engineering Intern

Intern (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Cover all your housing cost. Good pay. Nice mentorship and managerment.A lot of events. You can learn a lot in a big… Cons: Some of the regional office may be located far from downtown of a small city.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome place, always open to trying out new technologies

Process Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Filled with smart people: the more senior, the smarter - Managers genuinely care about you as a person - Loaded with cash to burn on fancy… Cons: - Unclear market strategy/vision for some technologies outside of their… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out a better strategy to bring your display technology to market. Probably… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.