Qualcomm
3.8 of 5 1,526 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

Had an awesome experience with Qualcomm :)

Intern (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

ProsI did my summer Intern with Qualcomm and I enjoyed working at Qualcomm. The best thing about this company is you get to work with the real time projects which others companies normally not allowed interns to work on. The environment was very friendly and the people were very cooperative.

ConsNot a very good company for CS graduates(In terms of work but they do offer a competitive package to software developers also ;) ) the reason supporting my argument is that the development work is relatively less in India as compared to San Diego (Head Quarters Qualcomm), it also depends on which team you are part of, i did my intern in software field only but luckily i got a very good project to work upon and learnt lot of new things from it, so you cannot be sure that the team in which you are going to put in will have very good development work.

Join only if you Ok with being a Workaholic

Associate Engineer (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Qualcomm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Brand Name Working on latest technologies(4G etc) Good pay in terms of… Cons: Very Bad Work Environment in most teams (Very few exceptions to this are there ) You have to work at least 12 hrs… Advice to Senior Management: Treat lower level people as engineers not slaves No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Sales (Former Employee)
    Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I worked at Qualcomm full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great place to work, growth opportunities in the best telecommunications… Cons: Doesn't have an plan for keep the talent and try… Advice to Senior Management: Doesn't listen at executive team. Generate a bad work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.