Qualcomm
3.8 of 5 1,526 reviews
www.qualcomm.com San Diego, CA 5000+ Employees

If you are interested in tech and love Southern California, there's no better place to work

Summer Intern (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsForward looking management. Wide range of opportunities. They are pretty flexible on letting you change departments if the opportunities permit it.

Qualcomm takes great care of your work-life balance.

ConsPure tech focus. Could do with some sort of a rotation program on the likes of what Intel has. Without it, the opportunities are very limited for people with interests at the intersection of tech and business.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish a rotation program for engineering hires who can get in on the business side and help Qualcomm really diversify beyond just being a patent churning machine.

Qualcomm intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I worked at Qualcomm

Pros: Qualcomm is famous for treating their interns good. They even held several trips for… Cons: Overall, I don't think there is anything unsatisfied. Advice to Senior Management: Qualcomm is a great place to work, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A technical leader in the industry with abundant resources for learning and talented skillful employees.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm

Pros: As Qualcomm is a strong technical leader in the industry, you surely can learn a lot by working here. In general Qualcomm employees are very… Cons: The major products of Qualcomm are cellphone chips. They seem to put more emphasis on hardware and systems than software. As a software developer you… Advice to Senior Management: Put more emphasize on software developers and code quality. Software quality is key… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Qualcomm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Qualcomm CEO Steve Mollenkopf. All reviews posted anonymously by Qualcomm employees.