Qualcomm

Good internship experience.

Former Employee - Software Engineering Intern in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineering Intern in San Diego, CA

I worked at Qualcomm

Pros

Corporate housing. Relocation is paid for. Very excellent free gym access. Flexible hours depending on your team. Casual work environment.

Cons

I felt that there wasn't enough attention in terms of mentoring given to me as an intern. The pay could've been a bit more when compared with other similarly sized software companies.

The leadership was good overall. Team lead was very knowledgeable and competent technically. However they could have paid more attention to the intern and given me more feedback and guidance.

1774 Other Employee Reviews for Qualcomm (View Most Recent)

Great company, great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros

College like atmosphere with a lot of smart people looking to learn and grow. I've been there for 13 years and have great appreciation for what they company has done for me and the wireless industry.

Cons

A bit disorganized at times, takes on for commitments then staffed for. Management changes and frequent, small scale layoffs are all part of the job.

Properly manage customers expectations and schedule. Many times there's a bit of overselling done throughout the divisions which leaves customers upset and in a bind.

great startup

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Qualcomm

Pros

start up company in a fast pace industry. company was acquired later by qualcomm. technology and silicon valley experience. good time.

Cons

after the first management change, company changed a bit. ceo was new and did not do a great job. however the company did get acquired.

keep up the good work. its a great place to work at - now qualcomm, and we hope to kick ass

There are newer employer reviews for Qualcomm