Quality Distribution

www.qualitydistribution.com

Be sure to read the fine print!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsWorking at Quality Distribution in a business professional capacity can at times be rewarding. The complexity of the business being done leads to a great amount of personal growth for people early in their careers.

ConsThere are two things that you need to look out for if you are considering a job with Quality Distribution. The first thing is benefits. On the surface it appears as if they offer a competitive benefits package. However the truth is learned if you dig a little deeper. The 401k matching is a whopping 6 cents on the dollar up to 6 percent of your pay. The "profit sharing" plan is laughable as the earnings targets are simply unattainable. The tuition reimbursement plan is pretty much a contract for indentured servitude. And finally the health insurance is way too expensive for what you actually get. The second thing is, the actual state of the company! Employee morale is very low and the company just doesn't seem to be performing very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen telling employees about the state of the company, choose your words wisely. Don't tell people that the company is doing fine and then a few weeks later lay 60 people off. It really does send the wrong message.

Run Forest Run from the job offer!!!

Driver (Current Employee) Midland, MI

I have been working at Quality Distribution

Pros: Union Benefits: Medical,Dental,Retirement,thats it there is no more! Cons: As a driver for qd I am telling you if you like slavery this job… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as you would like to be treated! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company for Drivers

Driver (Current Employee) Springfield, MO

I have been working at Quality Distribution full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Treat drivers well, small company atmosphere with the power of a large corporation behind it. Drivers are union so the union backs the driver in… Cons: As with any trucking your away from home for long periods. Also since the company is leased on with Quality Carrier you have to put… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quality Distribution.

Worked for Quality Distribution? Contribute to the Community!