Quality Inn & Suites
www.qualityinn.com Silver Spring, MD

This job can be either challenging or very boring.

I have been working at Quality Inn & Suites full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe general manager is wonderful to work with, very patient, understanding, and it's a real pleasure to work with him. His cool, calm nature while dealing with unpleasant guests and or difficult situations really helps to set the mode for the personality needed to preform this job. He also stands up for his employees which is really refreshing.

ConsThe down side to this job is the pay, and no benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide your employees some benefits and increase the pay. I am having a hard time paying rent, bills etc on $8.00 per hour and have had only one pay increase in 2 years.

It was a great experience working for Quality Inn & Suites

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quality Inn & Suites

Pros: Fun atmosphere, Easy work, great experience Cons: Cheap owners, no growth, low pay More

Its ok

Front Desk (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at Quality Inn & Suites part-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits available and easy work Cons: Pay is low with cheap raises and the management is… Advice to Senior Management: Don't cut my hours just because I ask for a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Quality Inn & Suites.

Worked for Quality Inn & Suites? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quality Inn & Suites reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Quality Inn & Suites employees.