There are newer employer reviews for Quantcast

Industry-Leading Technology Startup - if you are high-speed, low-drag, you will enjoy working here.

I have been working at Quantcast

Pros

Quantcast is led by a CEO with proven track history of success. The company has retained its relatively flat structure, resulting in approachable management and timely decision-making process. The company has industry-leading technology and continues to grow its intellectual property portfolio. As a startup, there are many opportunities to roll up your sleeves, try different things and work collaboratively with various teams. Individual contributions are transparent/tangible. The engineers are friendly, social and can work well with non-technical staff. Catered lunches and dinners are a definite plus.

Cons

Although a secondary factor in accepting a position with the company, salary and benefits are not as competitive as other companies/startups I have worked for. That said, I expect this to change as the company grows and becomes even more profitable. The recruiting team is solid but there is lack of HR presence.

Advice to Management

Information sharing and knowledge transfer will become increasingly important as the company continues to grow at a rapid pace with frequent personnel changes.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good people, great executive team and a lot of good food!

I have been working at Quantcast

Pros

-I really respect the management team here. They like to be involved and are very open. -The employees here are really direct and like to get things done, but are always having fun doing it -QC takes really good care of us....Friday funday, food, and there is always some event happening -The technical problems that QC is tackling are amazingly awesome -Casual work environment with lots of laughs

Cons

-Not much information is given on growth paths -Not a ton of promotion within (results of a flat org I guess)

Advice to Management

Continue to take care of the people that make QC run. Overall, I think QC is doing a lot of things right....the product is awesome, the Executive team is top notch and everyone is on the same page, and we have a lot of fun.

2. Invaluable learning experience

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Quantcast

Pros

- Awesome coworkers - Interesting technical challenges - Collaborative atmosphere - Very fast moving - Flat organizational structure, approachable execs - Total meritocracy, plenty of opportunity to make a significant impact and take as much responsibility as you can handle - Engineering-driven company - Scooter races - Beer cart Friday

Cons

Dedicated operational support for some teams has been lacking until recently. Dedicated QA support is nonexistent.