Quantcast

www.quantcast.com
  www.quantcast.com
There are newer employer reviews for Quantcast

Great company, although better when I joined

Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Quantcast full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with really smart people around.
I've worked for couple of good software companies before. So far the experience here is the best indeed.
Some pioneer work on big data. Good reputation in big data community (at least I think).
I left for some personal reasons. Missed it.

Cons

Sometimes feel management decisions unpredictable like black boxes. Long hours of working for some teams.

99 Other Employee Reviews for Quantcast (View Most Recent)

Do not join unless you're an engineer. You will be set up for failure.

Former Employee - Client Service in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Client Service in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Quantcast full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great product! Free food, dinner and weekly happy hour. Nice office location. Pretty much it stops there.

Cons

Lack of leadership and management is a mess. Long daily hours and weekends. No work life balance at all and lack of support from managers. There is no professional with other department. Sales, finance and CS team is a mess. There is no support with other department but mostly the blame game. There is a huge lack of corporate processes which should be consistence, effective, accuracy and timely. Everything is manual and pretty much broken. I was trained to email Sales and Finance and just wait for something to happen. It's a black-hole because I am constantly not meeting my client's request and target due to others delay action. Making it impossible to build new or retain client relations. It was a dead end place for me.

Pay attention to your Sales team and get them up to speed with company policy and procedure. Train sales, CS and AM how to properly launch their campaigns and meet client expectation. Consider automation for your accounting system/processes. There is no way you can file for S-1 when your internal info structure is broken.

Quantcast: Great SF Media/Tech Company

Current Employee - Account Executive, Agency and Marketer Development in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great office, catered meals, collaborative work space with brilliant minds, tremendous growth potential

Cons

I have none to date

There are newer employer reviews for Quantcast