Quantcast

www.quantcast.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Quantcast

Great Company. Brightest people in the industry. Engineering Centric. Lacking in communication structure & management.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great perks. The brightest people in the industry you'll get to work with. Great technology company with strong products. A lot of exciting changes as the company is going through an aggressive growth stage. Very generous with benefits and comps.

Cons

The company is going through a hyper growth stage and is too heavily sales driven. Loosing some of its cultural identity or defining it and becoming a bit too corporate. Poor/immature mid-management team. Very silo communications or transparency between department. HR department growth is lacking and is very much behind company's growth.

Focus more on developing your management team and ensuring they're better equip for success.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Quantcast (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been at Quantcast just over a year and can say with confidence this company is doing the right thing. They are thought leaders taking a marathon approach to RTB vs. most players in the space who just sprint to the next easy dollar.

Cons

As a growing company, Quantcast has some room for improvement in some basic benefits - 401K match, maternity/paternity leave, etc. If they were to fine tune these, it would put them over the top. These are basics at most tech companies in the Bay Area.

Continue to be transparent and open with employees. It's great to feel confident in the vision of the company and feel empowered to shape our future

Holy sh!*

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The smartest people I've ever worked with from places like Google, Cisco, NASA.... You know, the scrub companies. Ha!
    The best benefits you could ask for.
    Amazing product and reputation for the product actually working!!!
    Encourage innovation.
    They give back to the community.
    Catered breakfasts, lunches, dinners.
    Everyone is SOOOOOO freaking nice!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind no matter how hard I try. I have a 20 word minimum, so I'll say they could stop being so awesome? LOL

Keep doing exactly what you're doing!

Quantcast Response

Jun 10, 2014Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for the review! We love it here too!!

There are newer employer reviews for Quantcast