There are newer employer reviews for Quantenna Communications, Inc.

Gain a lot for work a lot

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fremont, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Quantenna Communications, Inc. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Will speak about my experience as a software engineer only, but I think the same applies to other teams.

Innovative workplace, well known among industry professional, on the edge of transforming from startup into an IPO company. Lots of interesting work to do, and a real opportunity to affect product development direction for all engineers.
Multi-national, vibrant development team, company has offices all around the world. Management all have engineering background as far as I can tell, so they are involved in development itself.
Working environment (at Fremont office at least) is very comfortable, company does everything to make your stay at the office as comfortable as possible so you wouldn't want to go home.

Cons

Software development processes are not very well established. Company coming out of its start-up phase, and a lot of practices which were OK for a smaller development team do not suit a growing company.

Sometimes job requires to spent a lot of time working, in the office or elsewhere. These periods can be short for someone to whom spending a lot of time at work is very inconvenient (needs more time with kids or whatever), but these periods can not be avoided altogether. So plan accordingly.

Improve software development and communication practices, abandon legacy development tools while its not too late.

59 Other Employee Reviews for Quantenna Communications, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work at, amazing projects, Growing fast.

I have been working at Quantenna Communications, Inc. full-time

Pros

Exciting and challenging work environment. Learning a lots of things in process. All the colleagues are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

Since it is not a big company, lots of effort required and extended hours required during crunch time.

It is excited to work with many wise guys.

Current Employee - SQA Engineer in Shanghai City, IL
    Current Employee - SQA Engineer in Shanghai City, IL

I have been working at Quantenna Communications, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I'm interested in this field. This is an happy work environment.

Cons

You have to spend sometime to work on night and weekend.

expect more collective travel :)

There are newer employer reviews for Quantenna Communications, Inc.