Quantum Services
www.quantum-services.com Columbus, OH 150 to 499 Employees

I wish I were not so disappointed in my company

ProsCompared to other similar companies Quantum Services does provide better compensation and benifits than any other. The feedback and compensation you receive is greatly dependant on the division you are employed with.

ConsThe uper managment of the company does not handle things in a timely or effective manner. No matter how much notice they are given of new business or an employee leaving they fail to use that notice to their advantage. Which leaves field pesonel scrambling to get things done. They also require you to purchase your own uniform shirts for $20 a piece.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore focus on training rather than the standard two weeks and you are on your own approach you have have prevented a lot of problems encounted recently with new business. Better communication with the field with less lying would certinly improve morale.

Audit Supervisor A lot of responsibilities with average pay

Audit Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Biloxi, MS

I have been working at Quantum Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. You get Weekends off and usually off by 3:00 pm 2.- Co-workers… Cons: -Training is on the job -Major disconnect between corporate office and field… Advice to Senior Management: Management need to work with field staff to improve production… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

mind numbing work...management could care less

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quantum Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I wish I could think of one Cons: low pay, no appreciation for hard work, management doesnt know you exist unless there is a problem. Management tells you to ask for help… Advice to Senior Management: support divisions outside the radius of the corporate office. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Quantum Services.

Worked for Quantum Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quantum Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quantum Services CEO Bill Sjoblom. All reviews posted anonymously by Quantum Services employees.