Quantum Services

There are newer employer reviews for Quantum Services

Audit Supervisor A lot of responsibilities with average pay

Current Employee - Audit Supervisor in Biloxi, MS
Current Employee - Audit Supervisor in Biloxi, MS

I have been working at Quantum Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

1. You get Weekends off and usually off by 3:00 pm 2.- Co-workers are awesome 3. The Benefits are ok. I guess it's better than nothing

Cons

-Training is on the job
-Major disconnect between corporate office and field employees
-Some Clients can be difficult to deal with on regular basis

Management need to work with field staff to improve production and working conditions.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Quantum Services (View Most Recent)

I wish I were not so disappointed in my company

I have been working at Quantum Services

Pros

Compared to other similar companies Quantum Services does provide better compensation and benifits than any other. The feedback and compensation you receive is greatly dependant on the division you are employed with.

Cons

The uper managment of the company does not handle things in a timely or effective manner. No matter how much notice they are given of new business or an employee leaving they fail to use that notice to their advantage. Which leaves field pesonel scrambling to get things done. They also require you to purchase your own uniform shirts for $20 a piece.

More focus on training rather than the standard two weeks and you are on your own approach you have have prevented a lot of problems encounted recently with new business. Better communication with the field with less lying would certinly improve morale.

Work reliability

Current Employee - Auditor in Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Auditor in Albany, NY

I have been working at Quantum Services

Pros

Good pay, travel and expenses paid, loss of work or emergency help, great comraderie human resources or corporate personnel very diligent in resolving issues that may arise.

Cons

Not able to provide full work week, no planning ahead, not securing contracts with clients affects workload expectations for field workers, no advance notice to auditors regarding loss of employment due to lack of work, immediate at the moment layoff.

Plan ahead, foresee issues that may affect continuance of future operations, specifically those that compromise the future of lower level employees with the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Quantum Services