I AM GLAD TO SAY THAT I WAS THE PART OF QUATRRO......

Former Employee - Review of Loan Audit Process+ Associate In HR+FPO Associate
Former Employee - Review of Loan Audit Process+ Associate In HR+FPO Associate

I worked at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros

It was ma pleasure that i have worked with quatrro in different dptts like-Mortagae-HR-Finance.
Quatrro teaches me a lot-like atiquates--organization behaviour-and rest cann't express in words
1. quatrro possess very good-diversed organisation culture
2. it has maintain very strong emploee-employer relations
3.its work culture is awesome
4. Overall quatrro is an right platform for new comers and those who are already settled....
 QUATRRO IS AN ENTHUSIATIC FIRM WHICH EXPLORE AN EMPLOYEE FROM INSIDE AND

Cons

though all the dptts of quatrro are very nice-they have lots of stuff for entertainment while working,,,,,,,,but i think there is nothing such like that in FPO secially.....the work envirnment of FPO is quiet dull and seems boring sometimes as compare to others...i am sorry to say this....but thats true....the stress level in FPO is compartively hight than its other deptts.

keep on retain your current employee as you have masterpiece employees of BPO/KPO....
one thing you can arrange inter-process games between variouse deptts like cricket-football...so that employee-employer relations become more strong and retain for long.

Other Reviews for Quatrro Mortgage Solutions

Great working and learning environment and whereas I have developed my skills.

Current Employee - Operations Quality  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Operations Quality in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent management team, who always supports you to enhance our skills, good co-worker and friendly working environment.

Cons

In my tenure I was involved multiple assignment, I have go through cross functional profiles in namely Operations, Quality, Training and Transitions.

Increase employee compensation

My experience is one of excitement, yet caution with this company.

Current Employee - Underwriter  in  Burlingame, CA
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at Quatrro Mortgage Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The ability to work remote with a young child at home and the compensation meets the industry standards.

Cons

Sales personnel that generate the business have no mortgage experience or knowledge.

Hire Sales people that know the industry to bring the business in.

There are newer employer reviews for Quatrro Mortgage Solutions.

Worked for Quatrro Mortgage Solutions? Contribute to the Community!