Queen's University Belfast
www.qub.ac.uk Belfast, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great facilities, satisfactory work

Research Student (Former Employee)

I worked at Queen's University Belfast as an intern for less than a year

ProsWork on latest technologies take place. The people are helpful. The campus has all modern facilities. Trying to attract talent from developing countries. Free food and travel was provided.

ConsThe work is mediocre. I did not find the challenge I was looking for in the work. My work was not aligned with the overall research activities of the lab.

Good research marred by bureaucracy

Postgrad Researcher (Current Employee)
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I have been working at Queen's University Belfast as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Some excellent research goes on. Very friendly colleagues if you're from N.I. Small community. Quite… Cons: Very insular - more likely to progress if you've done Undergrad,… Advice to Senior Management: Try looking outside the QUB alumni pool for recruitment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very international and pleasant place to work in

Research Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Queen's University Belfast as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Very well organised administration, big plus for international people depending… Cons: Very equality based in the sense everyone gets equal recognition… Advice to Senior Management: Recognition and new challenges are great motivator No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Queen's University Belfast.

Worked for Queen's University Belfast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Queen's University Belfast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Queen's University Belfast CEO Prof Peter J. Gregson. All reviews posted anonymously by Queen's University Belfast employees.