Queensboro Shirt Company

www.queensboro.com
There are newer employer reviews for Queensboro Shirt Company

Focused On Improvement

I have been working at Queensboro Shirt Company

Pros

casual, friendly work environment
intelligent and stimulating co-workers
ability to make things right for the customer
focus on constant improvement
open workspace leads to easy collaboration
involved employees advance quickly

Cons

few amenities
no restaurants in walking distance
demanding customers
no place to hide on a bad day
noise level can be a distraction

Retain customer focus and present drive toward improvement. Hire a professional cleaning crew for a once a week dusting and moping.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Queensboro Shirt Company (View Most Recent)

All the dirt they don't want you to know.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Queensboro Shirt Company full-time

Pros

Steady schedule. About half of the employees are excellent.

Cons

It's a dirty warehouse. There's mold growing on the walls. Bugs flying around. The environment is horrible. Don't let their ads trick you into thinking you're going to have a lavish office. I literally worked on a table they use at fundraisers for months. Management does not give two craps about your health or well-being. It is all about being there for your full 40 hours and being over worked while only being paid around $11/hour. The benefits are lackluster and expensive. The company CEO said two sentences to me the entire time I worked there (he sits 50 feet away from me) and my manager was an absolute witch every moment of every day. The list can really go on here. I was going to put my notice in next week to leave for a job with the county, but today was the end of it. I could not deal with this place any longer. Just a few months will drive you insane. Half of the employees are incredible, wonderful people. The other half are rude. Elitist. Incompetent. Inter-departmental communication was horrible. No one ever knew what was going on. Every day was literally a stress filled nightmare. If I did not have such lovely medications for anxiety I never would have made it. Save yourself the trouble. Find somewhere else to work. This place will be done in a year at the rate it's going.

Learn to run a successful business. Foster and promote your employees. Do not beat them down and make them feel any more worthless than they already do.

Great place for people who like to work hard.

I have been working at Queensboro Shirt Company

Pros

Queensboro has a casual work environment on the surface. Dress is very casual and everyone is very friendly. There are no doors. It is total open office environment and everyone pretty much sits together from the President of the Company to the newest employee. The people are all very nice and smart but everyone works really hard and there is no place to hide so you can't fake it, which is great as everyone has to pull his or her own weight.

Cons

Change is constant and sometimes the customers can be difficult to deal with so sometimes things get a little unsettling. The work is pretty much non stop, so there is not much down time.

try to keep growing the company bigger so there are more opportunities for everyone!

There are newer employer reviews for Queensboro Shirt Company