There are newer employer reviews for Quest CE

Incredible, progressive place to work!

I have been working at Quest CE

Pros

Progressive, innovative, flexible, customer centric, high expectations, transparent.

Cons

Sometimes a need for more people resources.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

"Best Places to Work" Award is well deserved

I have been working at Quest CE

Pros

Quest CE is an incredible place to work. There are an abundance of opportunities for those seeking to further their career at the organization and the companies transparent philosophy of information ensures that employees are constantly in the know. The benefits packages provide an exceptional amount of coverage and are available to all employees. I would recommend Quest to anyone who is willing to work hard and be dedicated to a company that invests back into its personnel.

Cons

There are none that I can think of. The people that I have seen be unsuccessful at the company are typically those looking for a job and not a career. Quest can be a challenging organization for those who simply want to do their job and leave without acclimating to the company's culture. The Quest culture of excellence in customer service is a permanent fixture to the organizations growth and retention.

Advice to Management

I would simply advise the company to continue its investment in employees. The company will continue to grow so long as the employees are treated fairly, have a solid comprehension of the organization and are provided a degree of autonomy and the ability to advance in their careers.

2. Awesome people, great workplace

I have been working at Quest CE full-time

Pros

This is bar none, the best workplace I've ever worked at. The people are great, and your voice can be heard, as there's not a ton of upper management getting in the way of hearing out what the employees have to say, much unlike other companies that I've worked for. I've worked at other companies that are pretty good, but none of the other employers that I've ever had allow you time out of your work day to go outside and take a walk every day.

Cons

Location - It's a little far away from where I live. Have to wear multiple hats sometimes - Not a problem for me, however this is something that should be considered with either Quest CE, or any other relatively small business.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and continue to hear out what the employees have to say.