There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

How not to run a company

Current Employee - RSR Ll Courier  in  Lenexa, KS
Current Employee - RSR Ll Courier in Lenexa, KS

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

insurance//Time off with pay(TOP)//great group of fellow employees

Cons

Pay// Lack of respect from managers//One supervisor only cares about himself.//being talked down to//It's not what you know or do, butg who you know..

Come down out of your Ivory tower and see how the other 90% work. Talk is cheap, if we are really the 'FRONT LINERS" treat us as such.

490 Other Employee Reviews for Quest Diagnostics (View Most Recent)

Underpaid, overworked, great benefits, but diminishing with time

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Teterboro, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Teterboro, NJ

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

Good benefits and vacation/sick time available. Flexibility for time off is great. College education reimbursement is great for undergraduate students.

Cons

Extremely overworked and underpaid. Poor recognition and promotion within the company. Many initiatives are pushed down from the corporate level without input from front line personnel.

Increase communications to employees. Define a clear company strategy and what is expected of every employee to contribute to this strategy. Show employees that the company is being run in a way that is building for future success and not to meet bonus goals for senior management.

frustrating

Current Employee - Hospital Service Representative  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Hospital Service Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

The tucker facility is lean, six sigma, BUT everyone in the south privately promotes the old Nichols/Specialty facility in Chantilly, VA because the lab in Tucker is inept.

Cons

IT department farmed out to India! No in house IT department to speak with or meet with. Can barely understand anything the IT department is saying!

Bring back IT to the USA...we are in a recession and I cannot imagine how many jobs could be created if your IT department were housed in the USA!

There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!