There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Always recommend this company to friends and other job seekers.

Current Employee - Cytotechnologist  in  Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Cytotechnologist in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Wonderful colleagues. Blueprint for Wellness every year helps employees save on health premium and receive additional testing that is not routine. Great flexibility!!! Constantly improving. 401k Matching. Charity contributions locally and globally.

Cons

A decrease in Healthcare choices.

490 Other Employee Reviews for Quest Diagnostics (View Most Recent)

Disorganized organizational structure

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative I  in  Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Quest Diagnostics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great learning expeience in regards to diagnostic testing.

Cons

There in no fluid organization in the company, nobody really cares about making sure information you provide to customers is correct. Too many out dated systyems

I can't believe it!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Madison, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

I worked at Quest Diagnostics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

One important pro is that at least we had or have a job. Have a medical plan(not sure for how long, every year it gets worse).

Cons

Low salary. Little if any, room for advancement or career development. Ambitious, self motivation, assertiveness, having initiative not accepted in a positive manner. Ideas and suggestions taken offensively instead of constructively. Get prepared for retaliation or getting black-balled. Benefits are disappearing slowly but surely. Job security for the peons not so secure. Do not get hurt on the job, they'll treat you like some kind of criminal.

Get rid of the incompetent Senior Management currently sinking the company. Replace managers and supervisors, who have no idea how to manage or deal with employees who have obtain the positions because of their physical appearance, by who they know or because of their race. Listen to your employees. Implement a grievance committee, not just the cheqline, made up of non-management employees, where employees can file a complain or voice a complain with the fear of being retaliated against. STOP treating the employees like small children. Treat us as adults.

There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!