Good

Former Employee - Representative, Route Service II  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Representative, Route Service II in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

The pay was very very very good for my job. It was relatively simple as well. You could easily advance and apply for other positions if you wanted to. The supervisors were very nice, very helpful, easy to talk to, and personally. They gave great guidance to the employees, and were always looking better ways to do things. You could always talk to them about anything. Quest is a great place to work too. All the other employees are really nice as well. The driver position is always better than the other ones in lab though. Overall, its a great place to work.

Cons

Not too much career growth. The hours were a little spotty for my shift though.

Great

Other Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Lais sez-faire or lazy, unfair as I prefer to call it.

Former Employee - Technologist I  in  Wood Dale, IL
    Former Employee - Technologist I in Wood Dale, IL

I worked at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

Benefits and pay are adequate at best.

Cons

Favoritism is a serious problem at Quest. Promotions are not based on work performance. Several employees are working in technical positions for which they are not qualified to perform. Management is very unconcerned about anything but their own paycheck.

Become more engaged and actually manage your employees.

All work and no play the new Quest logo

Current Employee - In the Testing Area  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - In the Testing Area in Houston, TX

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

The pay is generally OK. Company benefits are OK with plenty.of TOP(time off with pay)

Cons

They work you like slavery is legal. I have been in the laboratory field for well over 35 years and Quest is where I have worked the hardest, I am so very tired after working more than my 8 hrs. The pay is OK but who has the energy to go out and spend it. And management is a complete joke. have the managers at Quest cannot do my job, nor would they try. I have worked for a lot of booksmart people but thaat is all they are, they have no concept of the real workplace.

At least try to make me feel you are listening when we tell you how to fix A,B or C.

There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics.

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!