There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

problems start from the top down

Current Employee - Lead PSR in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Lead PSR in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

there are none, absolutely none. we ae
re "a dime a dozen" we were told this!

Cons

i go to work, get paid and hate every minute of it, you do the job of three people and 100% perfection??? this is not possible. i get screamed at dy grannies all day, nothing is ever good enough, right enough or fast enough. we are expected to change direction i-ppon a dime, and not care abour patients

Advice to Management

take a leap! get some new blood in

reviews filtered by
  1. Always recommend this company to friends and other job seekers.

Current Employee - Cytotechnologist in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Cytotechnologist in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Wonderful colleagues. Blueprint for Wellness every year helps employees save on health premium and receive additional testing that is not routine. Great flexibility!!! Constantly improving. 401k Matching. Charity contributions locally and globally.

Cons

A decrease in Healthcare choices.

I can't believe it!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

I worked at Quest Diagnostics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

One important pro is that at least we had or have a job. Have a medical plan(not sure for how long, every year it gets worse).

Cons

Low salary. Little if any, room for advancement or career development. Ambitious, self motivation, assertiveness, having initiative not accepted in a positive manner. Ideas and suggestions taken offensively instead of constructively. Get prepared for retaliation or getting black-balled. Benefits are disappearing slowly but surely. Job security for the peons not so secure. Do not get hurt on the job, they'll treat you like some kind of criminal.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the incompetent Senior Management currently sinking the company. Replace managers and supervisors, who have no idea how to manage or deal with employees who have obtain the positions because of their physical appearance, by who they know or because of their race. Listen to your employees. Implement a grievance committee, not just the cheqline, made up of non-management employees, where employees can file a complain or voice a complain with the fear of being retaliated against. STOP treating the employees like small children. Treat us as adults.

There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics