There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Don't Get Stuck Here!

Current Employee - Tele-interviewer I  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Tele-interviewer I in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Short distance from home to work. Near different gas stations and restaurants for break.

Cons

Low Pay. Immature work environment. Too much overtime that is told from management at the last minute. High Turnover. Will hire just about anyone without a felony. If you are desperate and in need of money, apply. However, don't get too settled because once you're in you'll never want to leave and then you'll be stuck. Stuck year after year with no new title or growth.

Hire mature team leads who don't gossip about employees. Allow employees to choose their own cubicle space to prevent a hostile work environment. Have experienced and seasoned tele-interviewers promoted first, not new hires.

494 Other Employee Reviews for Quest Diagnostics (View Most Recent)

Good company mostly

Current Employee - Phlebotomist
    Current Employee - Phlebotomist

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good company, finally the company is focusing on putting patients first and has scaled back middle management.

Cons

Still need to focus on growth and putting our name out there. have a hard time in a new demographic with getting a patient base. Sales department could be better

Good, but limited in the lab by what licenses you do or do not have

Current Employee - Lab Associate I  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Lab Associate I in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pretty steady work schedule. I have a great manager who was flexible and encouraging as I finished my degree. A big company means more benefits offered to employees such as a variety of health care providers, legal plans, and health and wellness initiatives

Cons

Repetitive work in the laboratory since the volume of work is so high that can lead to repetitive motion injuries. Each department has its own dynamics, so it depends where you go. Most departments have work that spreads over a couple of different shifts. Pay is not as great as compared to hospitals.

There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!