Quest Diagnostics

www.questdiagnostics.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

Great for people who just need a job and not a career.

Former Employee - Billing Representative in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Billing Representative in Orlando, FL

I worked at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

They were very flexible with time off. I needed more time off than I had earned, and management was extremely understanding. Of course it was unpaid. The other girls there are fantastic people. They were eager to welcome me into thier little click.

Cons

Office politics were essential for moving up. There is a lack of quality work ethic throughout the building. It is impossible to move up based on merit. You will need to brush up on your politicing before any promotions are sent your way.

Your supervisors are great people but have poor work ethics and little knowledge of the business.

617 Other Employee Reviews for Quest Diagnostics (View Most Recent)

Mostly satisfied overall.

Current Employee - Representative, Route Service II in Macon, GA
    Current Employee - Representative, Route Service II in Macon, GA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

company supplies transportation. shift hours.

Cons

does not take into account the fact that some emplohyees have school age kids and others do not when assigning routes to couriers.

Listen to employees concerns when needing time off for family affairs.

It has its up's and down's

Former Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at Quest Diagnostics

Pros

Great benefits and our sales management team was wonderful. Easy to communicate concerns and fun to work for. Great training program for those emerging into medical sales.

Cons

The company was great at coming up with new ideas-- yet could never execute them! It was as though they were so eager to initiate the ideas, that they were not fully thought out resulting in a big flop! This position went from what was supposed to be a sales position to baby sitting and hand holding a bunch of accounts. Each day started and ended with putting out the multitude of "fires" caused by billing and servicing issues. Difficult to get away from the job, since most account managers have home offices and cell phones that act as a GPS tracking device for rep-client relationships.

GET ON THE SAME PAGE! THINK BEFORE EXECUTING INITIATIVES! and SHOW SOME EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION!

There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics