Quest Diagnostics
www.questdiagnostics.com Madison, NJ 5000+ Employees

Employees are disposable and undervalued. Treated as a number not a person.

West Hills, CA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

ProsFellow employees and staff are what make you stay. Pay is fair, but not the best. Benefits are all right. Only 5 paid Holidays a year.

ConsThey preach People, Patients, and Growth, half of what is taught by HR contradicts what is being seen by staff from management. Management leads by fear, micro-management, and very little compassion and people skills. I have heard unbelievable things said to employees. Staff is afraid to go to HR with things that are said or done. Even HR is full of fear.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at who you are hiring for management. Do you like them? Respect them? Would you follow them? Or are you hiring them to make "numbers"? Respect your employees and they will work for you because they respect you, not because they fear you and are afraid that they will lose there only source of income. Numbers don't make the company, people do.

Lack of appropriate training, consistency towards reps and procedures. Turn over in management and reps is high.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Quest Diagnostics

Pros: The sales position is diverse and interesting . There are many aspects to closing a… Cons: Each Business Unit can be extremely different . Quest headquarters does not seem to be aware of significant problems at certain BU. … Advice to Senior Management: The Baltimore Business Unit needs good managers who can work with employees strengths, who will stand by their reps as deemed appropriate, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It is exhausting, but rewarding.

Specimen Technician I (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics

Pros: A decent environment; senior and supervisory staff are kind and understanding people. There are a fair amount of chances for promotions and professional advancement,… Cons: Because most workers are considered "essential personnel," we must be at work at ALL times, rain or shine. Quest Diagnostics is open 24/7 and… Advice to Senior Management: Perhaps make advancement opportunities more accessible to a wider range of employees. Although I do understand the corporate benefits to only promoting loyal and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Quest Diagnostics.

Worked for Quest Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quest Diagnostics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quest Diagnostics CEO Steve Rusckowski. All reviews posted anonymously by Quest Diagnostics employees.