Quest Software
www.quest.com Aliso Viejo, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Lindon, UT

I have been working at Quest Software full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCasual dress, relaxed atmosphere, somewhat flexible work arrangements. Industry-standard benefits (health, dental, vision). Reasonable degree of freedom in engineering. Projects are resourced sufficiently. Bonuses are available in some positions.

ConsNot much culture, despite occasional attempts to boost employee involvement. Sales-focused to a fault, with lacking investment in R&D. Small teams result in good cohesion but limit innovation. No bonuses for most R&D positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the importance of engineering to the company and whether it has sufficient investment.

Needs better leadership

Product Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Dublin, OH

I have been working at Quest Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great flex hours, let you work remote from home. Have… Cons: Some managers are inept and even abusive but because upper management is so disconnected, the status quo continues. This company could easily be a $3billion… Advice to Senior Management: Upper leadership needs to be more involved. i never saw the CEO, VP's, etc. come and talk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Temp working at Quest

Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Quest Software full-time for less than a year

Pros: Casual work environment free coffee, tea and fruit Cons: They do not promote within. Applying for jobs via the internal Quest website is of zero use since the recruiters are only incentivized… Advice to Senior Management: Why not promote within? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Quest Software.

Worked for Quest Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quest Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quest Software CEO Michael Dell. All reviews posted anonymously by Quest Software employees.