Quest Software
www.quest.com Aliso Viejo, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Needed to be acquired!

Solutions Architect (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsQuest had good people to work with. They were very supportive of personal time (work/life balance was good). Would definitely work with that group of people again.

ConsTrying to reach into market segments where they had no business being. Their foray into desktop virtualization is a disaster. Same for virtualization management and cloud computing. It's not that they had bad products - simply that management seemed only interested in the maintenance tail and not in enhancing the products to keep them relevant.

Advice to Senior ManagementSELL! Which they did. I'm hoping that Dell will enable the Quest team to spread their wings and do great things...

Great Culture

Named Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at Quest Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great company culture and hope it doesn't change Cons: Quest needs to evolve the solutions in to cloud. Technology… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let what's happening change the Greatness of Quest Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good company to work for.

Presales (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Quest Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cutting Edge technology and room for growth Cons: Many levels of management exist. Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quest Software.

Worked for Quest Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quest Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quest Software CEO Michael S. Dell. All reviews posted anonymously by Quest Software employees.