There are newer employer reviews for QuestPoint

I Enjoy Coming To Work Every Day At QuestPoint!

Current Employee - QA Tester in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - QA Tester in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I tell friends and family all the time about the perks I am exposed to at QuestPoint. The collective response is one of jealousy. It is so nice to be proud of the job you have, and with QuestPoint, it's easy.

Cons

I honestly have nothing negative to say about my experience here. This job requires drive to get better at what you do and the ability to work well alone as well as as with others. But then again, shouldn't every job?

Keep doing what you're doing. I've never been exposed to a group up of higher ups that are so open to questions and conversation. Great people.

32 Other Employee Reviews for QuestPoint (View Most Recent)

Don't let the cushy perks fool you - They can't afford them

I worked at QuestPoint full-time

Pros

There are good people working here who are intelligent and creative.

Cons

This company is very irresponsible when it comes to hiring and firing. They are impulsive and lack real direction. I witnessed six people get let go simply because they were no longer able to afford their salaries any longer. Some of them had been there for years. Many of the perks they once had are also slowly dwindling. It hurts their culture when they make other employees feel insecure about their own jobs.

Start treating your employees as human beings, and don't play with their lives and livelihoods as if it is insignificant. There is rampant sexual harassment and inappropriate conduct amongst top level executives that goes unmentioned and therefore unpunished as well. People are too afraid for their jobs to speak up against the harassment.

QuestPoint Response

Mar 19, 2014CEO

As the CEO of QuestPoint, I take these allegations very seriously. I personally teach a Crucial Conversations course in which I train company employees to speak up about risky topics and to make it ... More

Company built on shady business model and employee churn.

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Carlsbad, CA
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at QuestPoint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

* If you are desperate for a job and really just need to get some experience.
    * You cant find a job in a real company like Intuit, Qualcomm, Sony or Sharp.
    * Its better than sms.ac

Cons

* This company changes its name every YEAR on the dot. Wonder why?
    * Research Yontoo, Sambreel, Finial. All previous incarnations of the same company.
    * Long hours and inadequate compensation for work load.

QuestPoint Response

Mar 25, 2014CEO

Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry that you didn’t have a more positive experience. Hard work is a tenant of our culture and we accept that this does not appeal to everyone. We work hard ... More

There are newer employer reviews for QuestPoint