There are newer employer reviews for QuestPoint

I Enjoy Coming To Work Every Day At QuestPoint!

Current Employee - QA Tester in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - QA Tester in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I tell friends and family all the time about the perks I am exposed to at QuestPoint. The collective response is one of jealousy. It is so nice to be proud of the job you have, and with QuestPoint, it's easy.

Cons

I honestly have nothing negative to say about my experience here. This job requires drive to get better at what you do and the ability to work well alone as well as as with others. But then again, shouldn't every job?

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I've never been exposed to a group up of higher ups that are so open to questions and conversation. Great people.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Empowering and Caring

Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Treat people like adults from day one Smart people Self motivated people Great perks (lunch provided, onsite gym, yoga, drinks) Standing desks Transparency Empowering

Cons

N/ A at this time

Advice to Management

Keep on hiring smart motivated folks. Continue the transparency.

BEST JOB EVER!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Best Benefits Package -Best Equipment to use for work -Best Work Environment & Atmosphere -Growth Opportunities -Tuition Reimbursement -Catered Lunches Daily -Relaxation Room with Massage Chair -Game Room -Gym-Yoga Class -Free Car Washes -Pilates Class -Flexible Work Hours -Opportunity to work from home sometimes -The Best of the Best as far as employees -Great Minds to work with -Excellent Management team that listens to employees -Generous and Considerate CEO. I don't believe there is a single other company in San Diego County that encompasses all of these things I have listed. It seems too good to be true, but it really is TRUE. I love this company and plan to continue working hard to contribute to its success.

Cons

I honestly can not think of one thing that is worth listing as a con. This is truly the best job I think I will ever have.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work and dedication. Continue to use your employees as the great assets in which you treat them.