QuestPoint

There are newer employer reviews for QuestPoint

The Leadership and Culture is Unique,Intentional, and Excellent

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time

Pros

Work days here pass by quickly, with lots of creative challenges being solved collaboratively with an emphasis on each person taking initiative in their area of strength. It is empowering and fulfilling. The company culture fosters a fun environment with lots of awesome benefits. The best part though is-hands down-the people you get to work with here: smart, thoughtful,and hard working, everyone here is an ally and often a friend.

Cons

This industry can be tumultuous, and job stability can leave something to be desired, but overall, QuestPoint works to meet this reality with transparency and candor and I think that's the most you can ask.

34 Other Employee Reviews for QuestPoint (View Most Recent)

The best company you've never heard of

Current Employee - Director in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (more than a year)

Pros

QuestPoint really is the best company you've never heard of. A bold statement, but it's honestly the truth. I'll summarize why in four points:

1) Industry: the company works in internet technology, which can be broken up into two main functions, marketing and data. Divisions within QuestPoint are silo'd in a way that allows for focus on creating and maintaining products/services, while still able to realize synergy among groups outside of said division. This allows for a company the size of an aircraft carrier to maneuver like a jet ski, an absolute requirement if a business wants to stay successful in this ever changing landscape
    2) Leadership: executives, VPs, directors and managers are all top notch, thanks in part to a vigorous hiring process and a high level of transparent accountability. Each divisions performance is clearly visible for all to see, which means that supervisors failing in any number of areas (leadership, hard/soft skills, etc) are weeded out quickly and efficiently.
    3) Employee Perks: everything you'd expect at a start-up tech firm is here. Great pay, full benefits, unlimited vacations, pick your own hours, catered food daily, car details, yoga, treadmill desks, free smartphones, etc.
    4) Expectations: with points 1-3, here comes the 'catch' - you're held accountable for what is expected from your role. Quarterly reviews by those who work around you, called '360s' - these are rolled out to every employee, from the bottom to executives.

Cons

No real cons, other than know what you're getting into. If you bullshitted your skills and managed to make it through the hiring process, you won't last past 90 days.

None

If you're a motivated, knowledge-thirsty individual with the desire to succeed, at Questpoint, you will!

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Questpoint offers great material perks, but even better intangible perks. Yoga, daily catered meals, a stocked kitchen, relaxation room and fun company events are great, but what keeps me coming to work every day is an incredible staff! I've never worked with so many intelligent, funny, good-natured, driven individuals. Happiness and motivation are contagious; Questpoint gets it right by hiring the right people for the right jobs who share the same belief in company values. I had no experience in this field, but I did have a serious hunger to learn. Questpoint has given me every tool to succeed. Beyond training, my managers (and co-workers) have always given me more than adequate respect, trust, confidence and autonomy to excel. This company truly values it's employees. I can't think of any material perk better than that.

Cons

I hardly consider this a con, but with so many awesome perks, distraction is readily available. Prepare to self-motivate! If you aren't passionate and dedicated, Questpoint may not be for you.

The transparency, respect, and appreciation you offer each of your employees does not go unnoticed. Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for QuestPoint