Questrade
www.questrade.com Toronto, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

Harsh reality of the pitfalls of working in an untrustworthy corporate environment.

Administration (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Questrade full-time for more than a year

ProsAbility to move up within the company is largely available.

ConsEmployees are often left in the dark. Management can not be trusted as they use their employees as scapegoats too often. If you are looking for a company committed to you and vice versa, this is not it!

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more honest and open with employees as they only want to be successful in their jobs before you let them go. You tend to throw out employees all too quick due to cheaper choices or personal conflicts. You keep the wrong ones and let go of the quality ones too many times. Re-evaluate who, and why you bring into the company and out. Give your employees the same respect they give you.

Decent Company

Client Services Specialist (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Questrade full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good entry point into finance decent pay Good benefits, paid educational courses Cons: lower than some finance company annoying uneducated customers Advice to Senior Management: Build up a better trading department Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great

New Accounts Specialist (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Questrade as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -good first step into securities industry as well as brokerage… Cons: -small company and small hiring capacity at the moment Advice to Senior Management: -there should be a paid position for live chat specialist Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Questrade.

Worked for Questrade? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Questrade reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Questrade CEO Edward Kholodenko. All reviews posted anonymously by Questrade employees.