QuiBids
www.quibids.com Oklahoma City, OK 50 to 149 Employees

Day One

Oklahoma City, OK

ProsQuiBids has a fantastic team of young energized people to work with. I am excited to come in to work and know I am surrounded by peers that work hard and play hard every day! There is an open honest level of communications through out the organization top down - bottom up.

ConsBuilding out and fostering a clear development path for all individuals within the organisation.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up good work on diversity hiring, scheduling flexibility, strategic direction, community involvement in stewardship, and education.

Great company, fun work environment, unique business strategy!

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at QuiBids full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Causal work hard/ play hard work environment with some notable and fun perks. My QuiBids experience has been a good, growing opportunity from day one.… Cons: Areas for improvement would be better competitive pay, especially for dedicated, talented employees who want to be here long-term. Need stronger communication of vision and… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to pour energy and resources into your core people. Make them feel valued with compensation, time, and resources. Listen to QuiBids customers both brand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall experience was better than average

Manager (Former Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at QuiBids full-time for more than a year

Pros: Many good people, upbeat, young group and enjoys the balance of work… Cons: Too many 'friends of friends' leading to lack of accurate information flowing… Advice to Senior Management: Review your employees from manager level and up - lots of dead weight and lack of producing results because… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QuiBids.

Worked for QuiBids? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QuiBids reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QuiBids CEO Matt Beckham. All reviews posted anonymously by QuiBids employees.