There are newer employer reviews for Quicken Loans

This place will suck the life out of you.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Livonia, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans

Pros

Benefits are some of the best I have ever had, even better than my current position. However, culture here is insane. They try to be the anti corporate America, but this place could be the real life version of Office Space.

Cons

No respect for family and personal time. Never had a true day off the 4 years I worked there. If your options are limited then I guess you could work here, but if you have options I would take the other offer.

I don't even know how to begin, more honesty and more integrity. Everyone seems so shady, i think working in this business will do that to a person.

438 Other Employee Reviews for Quicken Loans (View Most Recent)

Stay away -- everyone

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker  in  Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Troy, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans

Pros

Free slushies and popcorn?

For the first 2 or 3 months you will probably love your job and think its the best thing ever.

Cons

6 months later you might be one of 5 or 6 of your original 70 person training class left due to the 70 hours work weeks. I was making ok money there, but

Organize leads into territories so you bankers don't have to work 12 hour days to make contact and get a loan with someone.

My 2 Cents

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Quicken Loans

Pros

It's one of the few places in the profession where the salary is strong, and the Directors are constantly pushing the bankers to do better. Quicken Loans promotes a positive and open forum for their workers, and make sure they do everything they can to take good care of people.

Cons

The hours can be difficult if you let them. It's hard to balance life and work in any job, but the demands at Quicken have been in excess more than a few times. Bankers get into "robot" mood where they just drill in and work no stop. Management loves it, but it is unhealthy for the banker, the loved ones, and more important their job preformance.

Remember the Bankers that are killing themselves and not just cogs in a machine, but people with dreams, loved once, and issues above and beyond working late. Successful Bankers are not the ones that are being drilled to stay until 10pm every night and working all weekend.

There are newer employer reviews for Quicken Loans

Worked for Quicken Loans? Contribute to the Community!