Amazing entrepreneurial opportunities

Pros

High Energy place to work

Cons

Due to being a newer company you put in an amazing amount of time. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit you will enjoy this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the support functions and dont lose the small company spirit

Other Employee Reviews for Quidsi

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Quidsi full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There are lots of pros to working at Quidsi. We are empowered to be creative and lead large projects. Work/life balance is encouraged and supported. As a single mom, what I value the most is the flexibility to adjust my schedule, work from home, or take time off to meet my personal needs. My manager supports my career growth and is also my mentor. The views are breathtaking. Benefits and salary are among the best in the region - highly competitive.

Cons

There have been many changes at the company - some good, some not so good. However, our leaders are very open and communicate business updates weekly. I'm excited about the future of the company and I'm honored to be part of a company that truly cares about doing the right things for our internal and external customers.

Advice to Management

Continue to be open, listen to our feedback, and taking action. It's paying off.

Dynamic work environment is a nice way to say change happens

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Quidsi full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Upbeat and relaxed atmosphere - Engaged management - Lots of opportunity for advancement at the lower end of the spectrum - Excellent work life balance

Cons

- Lacking opportunity for higher positions. Every director or highly placed roles seems filled from an external source or the Amazon mothership - Very demanding workload vs pay - Bonuses are Amazon RSU's so you had better stick around to cash them in

Advice to Management

Look inward for more hiring roles. Most of the other complaints are just the nature of the game for a company once it matures past the startup years.