QuikTrip

www.quiktrip.com

Great benefits and some opportunities for professional growth...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsGreat weekly pay, fantastic benefits (dr. on site at corporate and some division office locations) and retirement options. Decent place to work overall. They try to be progressive in policies and the corporate culture is great! The company definitely rewards long time employees, so you feel like you're accomplishing something.

ConsConsistent lack of training from the bottom up resulting in some overwhelmed and inexperienced managers that are not prepared for the demands of their department. Weird and obvious back door politics when it came to promotions and opportunities. Very politically conservative as a whole, so you're considered eccentric if your views or values don't align.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy experience with upper level management was overwhelmingly positive. They were attentive, extremely knowledgeable and cared about all of their employees. There are some departmental managers that need help with this.

Great if you don't have a life

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at QuikTrip full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay is good and the benefits are excellent. Cons: I got a job at QuikTrip as an Assistant Manager after I finished graduate school. I worked there for a year and a half and… Advice to Senior Management: Pay and benefits aren't everything. More time freedom and employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Glassdoor didn't post my last comment, second times a charm

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at QuikTrip full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is decent and the CEO seems nice. But ever… Cons: assistants have horrible schedules, upper management treat non-brown nosing employees badly, always understaffed, do not like to honor tuition reimbursement, treat full time employees bad… Advice to Senior Management: Do not alienate employees who you think aren't meant for QuikTrip, instead fire them and stop leading them on. Treat all employees well and stop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QuikTrip.

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!