QuikTrip
www.quiktrip.com Tulsa, OK 5000+ Employees

Great Job!

Clerk (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE

I worked at QuikTrip part-time for less than a year

ProsNothing too complicated. You do a lot of indoor and out door cleaning. Speed is very important to being successful here. The more you work your way up, the better the paycheck is.

ConsCleaning bathrooms can get pretty icky. Grumpy customers on occasion. Shop lifters and people with out ID's get annoying. Cleaning pumps or the parking lot outside in the cold is rough, but needs done.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really don't have anything negative to say. I did notice that many deserving workers that deserved to get promoted were snubbed because of seniority.

Great place to work!

Night Assistant (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at QuikTrip full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay and benefits. Culture and environment is good. Cons: Little movement for promotion. Schedule is very tough on social life. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Part Time Clerk (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at QuikTrip part-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay is great and is filled with bonuses for a lot of different things. Work environment is great. Also the relationships that one builds with… Cons: Work can become repetitive and boring after working with then… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on QuikTrip.

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QuikTrip reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QuikTrip CEO Chet Cadieux III. All reviews posted anonymously by QuikTrip employees.