A Good Company

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Arlington, TX
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Arlington, TX

I have been working at QuikTrip

Pros

fair advancements and very good pay. good benifits and the best ceo u can have. QT is always growing and will always be promoting

Cons

They do like to promote within but they can be a little political and knowing and once u miss out on getting promoted, its hard to be re considered

The only thing is that, there is not a lot of lead by example leaders, and there is a lot of favortism by a lot of managers

Other Reviews for QuikTrip

I got sucked in by the giant vacumn that is QT.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at QuikTrip

Pros

Working with the public. I know I am a minority on this one. I guess pay. But, sometimes I feel like the pay is not worth the job. Yeah, they pay well but you do have to work a minimum of 50 hours a week on your feet.

Cons

Excessive hours. Expectations that are beyond what can be accomplished. Lack of praise and training. Politics play a large role in promotions. No breaks. Not being able to leave to get lunch. Not getting support from management on store issues but being expected to fix them. The security system is a joke. QT speaks out of both sides of their mouths. They expect you to fix your inventory loss but then tell you cannot kick anyone out of the store or prosecute shoplifters. They think that just because you say 'hi' to someone they won't steal. They expect you to know what every customer is doing in the store. There can be over 30 people in the store and your running register. How are you expected to know whats going on? They think every store is the same. If a store is in the ghetto it's customers are ghetto. Ghetto customers do not clean up after themselves. QT thinks that just cause they pay you have no right to be critical. You are expected to follow every program and policy even if they do not make sense. If you questions things that do not make sense your labeled negative.

Listen to your employees. I just feel like I am a tiny piece in big machine that is easily replaceable.

Best Company to Work With

Current Employee - Clerk  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Clerk in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at QuikTrip

Pros

They know how to treat their employees as much as their customers. The management is amazing. The benefits they offer are even better. Promotions come from within the company. Flexible with schedules.

Cons

I can honestly say that I can't think of any downside to working for this comany. I have not experienced anything in this area.

Continue progressing the way you have. Customers are loyal, employees are loyal and happy. I couldn't imagine working for a company and be treated any better than you treat us. Thank you so much for everything you do.

There are newer employer reviews for QuikTrip.

Worked for QuikTrip? Contribute to the Community!