QuinStreet

www.quinstreet.com

Opportunities abound.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

ProsGood compensation, good benefits. Flexible hours. Flexible work from home policy. I've seen many people get promotions and move up. Also many people make horizontal moves to different departments.

ConsI have nothing negative to say. You might read some other negative reviews but some of those people will always find something to complain about. Quinstreet is not perfect, nothing is.

Advice to Senior ManagementAvoid recognition awards and ceremonies based on social popularity and not measurable performance. Awards based on popularity only demoralize those productive people who are not the social butterflies..

Company Culture not Company Wide

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

I have been working at QuinStreet full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Intelligent individuals who are passionate about their work (until they get worn down) - Free snacks/lunches - Free parking (in… Cons: ** The cool company culture that resides in specific verticals/departments do not extend throughout the whole company. Hence, the reviews here can be very well… Advice to Senior Management: - Listen to the people that do all the grunt work. They are more likely than you to understand all the roadblocks and see all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK if you are connected.

(Current Employee) Foster City, CA

I have been working at QuinStreet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice location, free snacks in cafeteria, smart co-workers. If you have Hollywood dreams, you might… Cons: Frequent layoffs, Company is not doing well financially. Outdated / old technology stack, so no chance of learning something new. Primary criteria for growth in company… Advice to Senior Management: The company might be better off if some of the C-level executives were doing theatre full-time. The culture in that particular department is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on QuinStreet.

Worked for QuinStreet? Contribute to the Community!