QuinStreet
www.quinstreet.com San Mateo, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Too Much Focus of MBAs

Director (Former Employee)
Foster City, CA

ProsQuinStreet is a company that pays its employs well and does reward individuals based on performance.

ConsWhen I was there, the company was inclined to throw MBAs from elite business schools at every problem. While those professionals are important to a business, they don't work exclusively as line of business managers. Experience seemed to carry less weight than where you went to school and consulting "experience."

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people with more real-world experience and stop relying on your model of hiring MBAs from consulting firms such as McKinsey and Bain.

Vertical Marketing Manager

Manager, Vertical Marketing (Former Employee)
    Foster City, CA

I worked at QuinStreet full-time for more than a year

Pros: Extremely smart people, engineers were very helpful, learned a ton… Cons: Pay is low so it's very hard to move up… Advice to Senior Management: Take time into appreciating your employees and give more incentives/pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Opportunities abound.

Foster City, CA

I have been working at QuinStreet full-time

Pros: Good compensation, good benefits. Flexible hours. Flexible work from home policy. I've seen many… Cons: I have nothing negative to say. You might read some other negative reviews but some… Advice to Senior Management: Avoid recognition awards and ceremonies based on social popularity and not measurable performance. Awards… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on QuinStreet.

Worked for QuinStreet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QuinStreet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QuinStreet CEO Doug Valenti. All reviews posted anonymously by QuinStreet employees.