Quintiles
www.quintiles.com Durham, NC 5000+ Employees

Great learning experience

Statistical Programmer (Current Employee)
Morrisville, NC

ProsGood competitive pay in comparison to similar jobs. Vert experienced coworkers. Ability for personal development is fair. Hands on business style.

ConsDifficult to manage work life balance. Favoritism is shown. Sense of mistrust among leadership and regular employees. So many people have been there for so long that there are tight knit circles. Hard for new people to find a home.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up and show people they are welcome. Respond to concerns in a timely manner. You don't need a survey for everything. Make employees think you cate about them not just your bottom line.

Too Many Changes All At Once - I feel like I'm a new employee at a company where I have been employed for years.

CPM (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Quintiles

Pros: You can be home based for just about any position Opportunities to… Cons: Salary is so-so and promotions are few and far between - with annual raises that do not even cover the cost of living increase from… Advice to Senior Management: Make work life balance really work - people are overworked, getting burned out - remember the early 2000's when nobody wanted to work at Quintiles?… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

intensive work load, but learned a lot.

Bio Statistician I (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Quintiles

Pros: CRO is in a slightly better condition than the big… Cons: None. Would be happier is paid more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Quintiles.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quintiles CEO Tom Pike. All reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees.