Quintiles
www.quintiles.com Durham, NC 5000+ Employees

Company review

Senior CRA (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsVery good in training and quality focus. The training programmes are very well designed and noteworthy. The yearly GCP accreditation initiative is a good one and Q is well know to deliver to most of our customers. CRAs are smart and the team work is incredible.

ConsPoor in staff retention and aligning company needs to staff expectations. Not great in review of staff growth. Very poor pay and compensation. Promotions are lop sided and not properly focussed on identifying the best and most experienced person for the job. The management team is not able to understand which employee really works hard and smart for the company. Need to improve on resourcing as every employee seems to be overburdened. There are too many departments with confusing overlaps.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to identify and promote the best and most experienced staff and not people who are just cunning and show off that they are good when actually they are now.

At present i am not working in Quintiles.

Clinical Data Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Quintiles for more than a year

Pros: I was with Quintiles during the period Jan 2008 to… Cons: no comments, i have no idea for what Cons stand… Advice to Senior Management: Increase the payment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quintiles Review

Medical Writer (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work life balance, flexibility, receptive senior management, opportunity to grow… Cons: Compensation benefits can be improved more and more job opportunities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quintiles.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quintiles CEO Tom Pike. All reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees.