Collaborative, Technology Oriented Environment

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Morrisville, NC
Current Employee - Analyst in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

IT is innovative and cutting edge. There is a good work-life balance. The organization as whole is customer focused which is good but also difficult to manage.

Cons

Sometimes shortcuts are taken to meet customer demands which impact the final product. Deadlines are sometimes unreasonable in regards to timelines. One issue is that different customers are promised different features or solutions for the same product and sometimes these can contradict each other leading to problems with development or validation of a system.

Have the sales folks talk to the IT folks about what you can actually promise a customer before just agreeing to everything.

Other Reviews for Quintiles

It was simply awful, just horrible

Current Employee - Senior Clinical Research Associate  in  Marietta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Clinical Research Associate in Marietta, GA

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The paycheck that we receive helps us to pay bills. We are able to provide a service to the community providing a pharmaceutical service, it is good to have a job, any job at this point.

Cons

Management is just terrible, no work/home balance, they do not provide proper training, management is very unreasonable with their expectations, they are not flexible, very uncaring to their employees, the moral is low and just the limited is being accomplish because of low moral and very high turnover. It provides a bad environment.

Be a leader; uplift, train and provide a better work environment for your workers. Without your workers you become a failure and nothing can be accomplish, as a result business suffers

The Legal Staff was wonderful to work with during my 2L summer.

Former Employee - Summer Legal Intern  in  Durham, NC
    Former Employee - Summer Legal Intern in Durham, NC

I worked at Quintiles as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Insight into the world of an In-House counsel. A forward looking company with the resources to focus on the smart and not just the cheap.

Cons

As they aren't hiring recent grads, the internship was not a recruiting exercise and therefore the pay for summer internships was not competitive.

There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!