Quintiles

www.quintiles.com

Collaborative, Technology Oriented Environment

Analyst (Current Employee) Morrisville, NC

ProsIT is innovative and cutting edge. There is a good work-life balance. The organization as whole is customer focused which is good but also difficult to manage.

ConsSometimes shortcuts are taken to meet customer demands which impact the final product. Deadlines are sometimes unreasonable in regards to timelines. One issue is that different customers are promised different features or solutions for the same product and sometimes these can contradict each other leading to problems with development or validation of a system.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave the sales folks talk to the IT folks about what you can actually promise a customer before just agreeing to everything.

It was simply awful, just horrible

Senior Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) Marietta, GA

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The paycheck that we receive helps us to pay bills. We are able to provide a service to… Cons: Management is just terrible, no work/home balance, they do not provide proper training, management is very unreasonable with their expectations, they are not flexible, very… Advice to Senior Management: Be a leader; uplift, train and provide a better work environment for your workers. Without… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Legal Staff was wonderful to work with during my 2L summer.

Summer Legal Intern (Former Employee) Durham, NC

I worked at Quintiles as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Insight into the world of an In-House counsel. A forward looking company… Cons: As they aren't hiring recent grads, the internship was not a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Quintiles.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!