Quintiles

www.quintiles.com
There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles

Quintiles one of the best places to work for.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bangalore (India)
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Quintiles full-time (more than a year)

Pros

1. Independence
2.Training
3. Good learning atmosphere

Cons

1. Work-Life balance of the employees was negatively affected when I was working for Quintiles. There were plans being put in place to have better forecast. Hope things have improved and employees are able to work in relaxed manner

I have seen some amount of bias with the entry level managers and middle management. Though I was not affected, I used to hear lot of noise around it. Some of the managers who have been with Quintiles for long time are percieved to be aggressive and biased.

593 Other Employee Reviews for Quintiles (View Most Recent)

Amazing

Current Employee - CDP Programmer
    Current Employee - CDP Programmer

I have been working at Quintiles full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Pay could be a little better

Myopic, arrogant upper management

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I worked at Quintiles full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Quintiles is a company with great resources and of course many talented people.

Cons

Arrogance. Q people are told day in and day out that they are the biggest and the best. The truth is, they are only the biggest. I worked as a Sr. Project Manager for 5 years in The Netherlands and was astounded time and time again by the poor quality Line Managers and other management staff.
    Line Managers at Q are by definition those who either cannot or do not want to do real project work, yet they are in charge of mentoring.
    CTMS and eTMF systems are far behind industry standard. Catch-up is being attempted but it is slow going.
    Salaries are doggedly kept just below par, ensuring a permanent talent drain.
    Resources worldwide are in a continual dramatic state of crisis. Upper management is weak and without vision and common sense most of the time. Lots of time and energy lately seemed to be spent making videos of themselves for posting on social media.

Stop trying to be so big and sexy. Quality takes time and money and is not sexy. Make that the focus of the next 5 years.

There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles