There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles

Working Environment is Excellent

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Quintiles full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Working Environment is Excellent and we love to work with our team, As it is worlds biggest CRO we have plenty of opportunities to grow with the job

Cons

I did not find any Cons, working with Quintiles till now in my working tenure so i would not like to say anything wrong

reviews filtered by
  1. Challenging but can burn you out quick

I have been working at Quintiles

Pros

Great health benefits and lots of projects

Cons

Work a lot of hours

Create incentive for pulling such long hours

2. Experience with company all dependent on division you are in

Former Employee - Senior CRA
    Former Employee - Senior CRA

I worked at Quintiles full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great benenfits, monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massages etc. Multiple programs in place to enhance work/life balance if you have the time to take advantage of them.

Cons

Company touted work/life balance in interview and I traveled 80-95% of the entire time I worked for the company. Multiple administrative tasks require completion in addition to all of the work required for the client. Plan to work at least 70 hours a week including weekends or you will get behind. My manager was incompentent, upon informing upper management, it affected my treatment as an employee instead of addressing the issue. Multiple people reporting to my manager gave negative feedback to upper management and nothing was done. Encouraged additional training for promotion but did not receive one. The client was very happy with my work and informed my Q manager of this and it was rarely acknowleged. Say no when asked to take on extra work as they will keep piling it on. Do not recognize great talent. Plan to work for the company for at least 3-5 years before receiving a promotion.

Listen to the employees who are working directly with the client. They are the face of the company. If you receive mulitlple complaints about a manager, reprimand them and if nothing changes, replace them or you will continue to lose employees. Build consistency across all divisions so processes are implemented smoothly.

There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles