Quintiles
www.quintiles.com Durham, NC 5000+ Employees

Great Job, but gave us false hope of extension

ProsI had a great manager and was contracted with a great Pharmaceutical Company. Great pay, car allowance, benefits, etc. My manager was always willing to help and overall the experience has been positive.

ConsFor my particular contract, the end date was very uncertain. They should have handled situation differently.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees would be more loyal to you if you were most honest and up front about contract standings with them. Offer more help when contracts end in order to keep the employees you have already invested in.

Senior Strategic Planning and Operations Specialist

Senior Strategic Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Continued Commitment to growth, good benefits Cons: Often stagnant interior promotions, low pay, Many layers of decision… Advice to Senior Management: for 9 years the company still has yet to identify a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Innovative, best in class company

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Durham, NC

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This company boasts a collaborative culture, is forward thinking, and it is a supportive… Cons: Processes are not always lean or well defined, bureaucracy can at times… Advice to Senior Management: Continue supporting the corporate initiatives that will go a long… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quintiles.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quintiles CEO Tom Pike. All reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees.