There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles

Quintiles

Current Employee - Senior Drug Safety Associate in Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Senior Drug Safety Associate in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Quintiles full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Quintiles is a brand every employee would like to have in their career. It was a good place to work.

Cons

It is more implementing Accenture kind of mixed policies. Now it is niether Quintiles nor Accenture

reviews filtered by

A neutral review after careful analysis on the company

Current Employee - Business Analysis in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Business Analysis in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Quintiles full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for close to 3 years now in their IT Dept
    1. Excellent work-life balance, allowing you to work as per your days schedule
    2. Work from home option available whenever employee needs it
    3. Latest technology projects - so you will not only Life Sciences domain from Quintiles which is their core business, you will also learn latest technology
    4. Excellent IT Infrastructure for the employees - Laptops, BYOD, latest OS, and software to use for your day to day tasks
    5. Open work culture - meaning, no specific hierarchy model to discuss issues, you can reach out to anyone in the management

Cons

1. Improve employee friendly policies - like education reimbursement, clear travel policies which will be employee friendly than a government friendly and looking to cut taxes on every employee earning. There are policies in other company which will help employee earn more. Bring more employee friend policies to stay competitive.
    2. Improve clarity on the organization policies in India - (e.g. ) No clarity on what can be reimbursed and what cannot
    3. Company in General lags behind in utilizing the technology that they have in hand - no intranet system in which an employee can resolve their request or issue...all are still paper based (I know I'm contracdicting my 4th point in Pros, but I hope the reades understand the difference).
    4. Finance policy for Tax submission, Travel Reimbursement or any reimbursement is extremely non-friendly and the process is cumbersome. Overall Finance Dept and their process sucks!
    5. HR organization needs to be independent to resolve employee concerns rather than being a Yes Man to the management.

You have a got a great new CEO. But his focus can be only on growth and not on day to day activities. Management needs to work making this company a great place to work thru rectifying the above cons.

Very bad experience

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Quintiles full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Don't find any thing to describe.One thing i can say PF is Rs/- 750 p.m

Cons

They fire in just less than 6 months once work is done

There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles