Quintiles

Recommend This Place For A Great Expereince

Current Employee - Manager in Research Triangle Park, NC
Current Employee - Manager in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Quintiles

Pros

Global company and world leader in the CRO Space

Cons

Long hours, pack a lunch and a dinner because you are going to need it.

Speed up your decision making. Quintiles is becoming just anohter Big Slow Moving Corporate Giant. Don't forget what made this compnay successful, like risk taking, courage and speed.

569 Other Employee Reviews for Quintiles (View Most Recent)

Nurse Education at Quintiles

Former Employee - Nephrology Nurse Educator in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Nephrology Nurse Educator in Denver, CO

I worked at Quintiles

Pros

My manager was great, she gave the tools I needed to effectively do my job. She was fair and non-judgemental. She allowed me to work in autonomy and trusted the work I did.

Cons

You are at the mercy of the company that has hired Quintiles as its solution. Unfortunately, my contract ended prematurely and all the nurse educators were let go. They did provide a great severance package so I am luckier than most people that are unemployed at the moment.

In my opinion, the leadership at Quintiles was exemplary. I enjoyed my time there and the people I worked for.

Excellent management and opportunities for career growth...

Current Employee - Project Manager in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Quintiles

Pros

Good benefits including reimbursement for gym memberships/health equipment and adoptions. Great management who genuinely care, listen, want your feedback and do not micro-manage. Opportunity to work from home a portion of the time. Excellent review process. Opportunities for professional growth and development that are encouraged by managment. Good internal system for recognizing a job well done. Management empowers employees to work independently and take responsibility for their deliverables. Depending on your manager, work hours and time off can be quite flexible.

Cons

Lack of clear processes in some areas. Some IT systems are redundant and not efficient, adding to the workload. Lack of classroom training opportunities specific to role. Time off is much less than some companies, making it difficult to have a good work/life balance. Workload is overwhelming at times. Feel that pay is at lower end of industry standard.

Continue to work towards increasing numbers of staff to accomodate workload and prevent burn out of current employees. Consider development of a mentoring program within department to assist in career growth and development of new skills. Love the positive attitude and enthusiasm that comes from management and how they are open to feedback. Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Quintiles