Quintiq

www.quintiq.com

Quintiq respects us as employees and helps us achieve happiness in our careers

Consultant (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsMy personal time is respected by compensating me for every hour of overtime that I work.
My career goals are respected by a fair and thorough review process, and my manager works with me to make sure I meet my career goals.
My happiness is respected because I am always invited to provide my thoughts and feedback, and in return, Quintiq is extremely open and honest (in glassdoor style) in the responses. Quintiq tries hard to not hide anything from us, and in fact, they are extremely proactive in sharing everything with everyone, we usually don't even need to ask. It's nice to always know what's going on, but at the local and global level within the company.
My confidence is high while working here, because I know our company is incredibly strong, and getting stronger every day. It's wonderful to work for a company that is moving so fast on the fast-track.

ConsSome months will be busy. Other months will be slow. That's just the nature of project-based work.
There may be travel required depending on your role here, which isn't necessarily a 'Con' unless you don't like traveling...

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on keeping us happy as employees, and we will continue to work hard to make this company an even greater success.

Great culture, great benefits, great people!

Quintiq Specialist (Current Employee) Wayne, PA

I have been working at Quintiq full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very egalitarian atmosphere which means everyone's input is valued and anyone can potentially make a contribution to any part of the organization. You work with… Cons: Be prepared for a lot of responsibility and ownership. You'll need personal discipline because sometimes you will be given a lot of work with little… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast growing company with a great culture

Consultant (Current Employee) Radnor, PA

I have been working at Quintiq full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Coworkers are all ambitious and smart; working towards the same goal -Very collaborative environment -Management is very accessible to… Cons: Not really cons for me, but: -Project based work -Some travel Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Quintiq.

Worked for Quintiq? Contribute to the Community!