Quintiq

www.quintiq.com
  www.quintiq.com
There are newer employer reviews for Quintiq

Quintiq respects us as employees and helps us achieve happiness in our careers

Current Employee - Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Quintiq full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My personal time is respected by compensating me for every hour of overtime that I work.
My career goals are respected by a fair and thorough review process, and my manager works with me to make sure I meet my career goals.
My happiness is respected because I am always invited to provide my thoughts and feedback, and in return, Quintiq is extremely open and honest (in glassdoor style) in the responses. Quintiq tries hard to not hide anything from us, and in fact, they are extremely proactive in sharing everything with everyone, we usually don't even need to ask. It's nice to always know what's going on, but at the local and global level within the company.
My confidence is high while working here, because I know our company is incredibly strong, and getting stronger every day. It's wonderful to work for a company that is moving so fast on the fast-track.

Cons

Some months will be busy. Other months will be slow. That's just the nature of project-based work.
There may be travel required depending on your role here, which isn't necessarily a 'Con' unless you don't like traveling...

Continue to focus on keeping us happy as employees, and we will continue to work hard to make this company an even greater success.

84 Other Employee Reviews for Quintiq (View Most Recent)

Excellent software and consulting company

Current Employee - Consultant in Radnor, PA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Radnor, PA

I have been working at Quintiq full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Interesting work with reasonable clients.
    Growing fast with significant career growth potential.
    Extremely collegial atmosphere; upper management always open about the state of the company.
    "Delegation" and "ownership" really mean something here.
    Profit sharing and stock ownership programs; 401k with match.

Cons

Growing pains - overstretched middle management.
    Over-optimistic project estimation.
    Some "not invented here" attitudes.
    Potential for high travel and periodic long weeks.

Maintain the collegiality and openness while building up additional internal management.

Great culture, great benefits, great people!

Current Employee - Quintiq Specialist in Wayne, PA
    Current Employee - Quintiq Specialist in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Quintiq full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very egalitarian atmosphere which means everyone's input is valued and anyone can potentially make a contribution to any part of the organization. You work with amazing and talented people who respect each other and are compassionate to one another. Everything is based on very powerful software which allows you to implement just about anything you could think of and in a very short amount of time. Large amount of growth over the last 10 years.

Cons

Be prepared for a lot of responsibility and ownership. You'll need personal discipline because sometimes you will be given a lot of work with little direction and a short amount of time in which to complete it. Knowledge sharing is encouraged but the infrastructure for communicating throughout the organization is in its infancy.

Keep it up!